Due to COVID-19, ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Social distancing guidelines will be followed in the auction ring and space could be limited. Phone bidding is available for Land Auctions and limited phone bidding is available for Equipment Auctions. Please do not bring vulnerable persons or bidders to the auction that don't plan on bidding. Equipment auction sites will remain open for inspections. Check daily for updates. Learn More
15.35 +/- Acre Farmstead For Sale - Wheatland, ND
**MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!!**
Rural Cass County Farmstead For Sale
3686 147th Ave. SE - Wheatland, ND 58079
Property Note: This beautiful 15.35 +/- acre farmstead west of Casselton, ND features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an attached 2 stall garage. The farmstead highlights mature trees, a fence for horses and 7 outbuildings including a red steal clad hip barn!
Contact: Steve Link at 701.361.9985 for more information or Pifer’s Auction & Realty at 877.700.4099 for a complete catalog.
Driving Directions: From the I-94 West Fargo, ND Main Ave. exit, go 20 miles west to Exit #322 the Absaraka Exit. The property driveway is north of the exit and on the west side of the road.
• 15.35 +/- acres with mature established trees making the perfect setting for this rural residence farmstead. The 5 plus acres of pasture and hay land is divided into 4 paddocks with a variety of fencing including white wooden fences, woven wire fence, barbed wire, and tape fence. The 5 acres of mature trees appear to be hardy and provide substantial wind and snow protection. The parcel is well positioned next to a hard service road and Interstate 94 making a very accessible property in all weather conditions.
• The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house was originally built in 1945 with a well thought out addition and attached garage built in 2015. You will appreciate the old farmstead feel with a fairly open floor plan. The addition is currently being used as a hot tub room with lots of possible uses connected to the 2-stall garage having in floor heat with 2 zones.
• This 30’ x 70’ hip roof barn is one of the highlights of the property. The owners tinned the roof and walls ensuring preservation of the iconic structure. The main floor is used for storage, tack and has 2 stalls for horses. The lower level is mostly cemented with the horse stall area non-cemented for proper horse health. The hayloft area is picturesque with lots of character and charm.
• The 25’ x 30’ detached garage is additional parking with lots of space for tools and workbench. The building is fully cemented.
• The 30’ x 80’ pole building is traditionally used as a livestock building and currently being used for storage.
• The 12’ x 25’ loafing shed is open faced ideal for horses.
• The 25 ’x 45’ building is used for storage and is fully cemented with a large cement apron.
• The charming 15’ x 30’ granary has been converted to an office with insulated walls, cement floor, in-floor heat, walls covered with barn wood and tons of character!
• The newer 30’ x 40’ pole building with 3 overhead doors also has been used for storage.
Legal Description: 5-139-53 TR IN SE1/4 DESC AS ; A 15.35 COMM AT SE COR OF SEC,THENCE N00DG00'00"" E 823.89';N 90DG00'00"" W 200.00' TO PT OF BG;SD PT OF BG BEING LOCATED AT A PT ON MOST WLY LN OF PARCEL # 180 OF ND ST HIWAY DEPT PROPERTY;THENCES00DG00'00"" E 361.32';THENCE S 63DG26'00"" W 661.06'; THENCE S00DG00'00"" E 47.20';THENCE S 63DG26'00"" W 100.00';THENCE N 90DG 00'00"" W FOR 200';THENCE N00DG00'00"" E 25';THENCE N 90DG00'00"" W 539.35'; THENCE N00DG03'21"" E 529.47';THENCE N 89DG50'26"" E 1043.32';N 63DG01'15"" E 422.17' TO PT OF BG THE MOST SLY & MOST ELY COURSES OF THE ABOVE LAND DESC ABUT THE MOST NLY & THE MOST WLY BNDRY LNS OF PARCEL # 180 OF THE ND ST HIWAY DEPT PROPERTY SPLIT FROM 41-0000-05721-000
Taxes (2019): $1,152.24