UPCOMING FARMLAND LEASE AUCTIONS:
Land Management Mission Statement:
To manage our client’s farm and property for maximum economic return with prudent management, improvements and stewardship practices for the farm and farm resources, so this entity can be enjoyed by future generations.
Pifer’s currently manages nearly 120,000 acres of crop and ranch land in ND, MN, MT, SD, WI, IA & MO for satisfied land owners. Our team of professionals has an impressive and diverse background in the agricultural industry, real estate, and finance. We are fully committed to improving the value of your land and enhancing the overall return on your property.
Pifer’s offers the following services:
- Analyzation of soil productivity
- Proposals for future income potential
- Evaluation and selection of the best available tenants and/or custom operators
- Collection of cash rent and management of funds distribution
- Supervision of farm operations
- Assessment of environmental plans
- Evaluation and selection of the best available wildlife programs
- Timely completion and filing of mandatory governmental reports
- Coordination of professional services and specialized consultants such as legal counsel and tax accounting services
Top Reasons to Use Pifer’s Land Management:
- Landowner(s) goals and dreams can be met through knowledgeable and experienced representation.
- Land managers explore and implement value added income opportunities.
- Pifer’s provides third-party accountability in landowner / tenant communications, helping to remove the anxiety involved in negotiations.
- Experienced land managers oﬀer contract integrity – terms, rates and practices.
Land Management Testimonial:
“For years I have prided myself on my knowledge of my marketing and negotiating skills. Then I decided to turn one property over to Pifer’s to negotiate a new lease for farmland I own. Even after paying their fee, I was far better oﬀ with Pifer’s new lease, than I would ever have been had I done this on my own. Since that first lease, I have turned over other property to Pifer’s to manage. In every case I am better oﬀ by 20% to 30% net after commission. Having Pifer’s manage my property was the best decision I have made in years. I highly recommend Pifer’s to anyone who is looking for a farm manager.” - William Henke - Fall Creek, WI