Due to COVID-19, ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Attendance in the auction ring will be limited. Phone bidding is available for Land Auctions and limited for Equipment Auctions. Please do not bring non-essential or vulnerable persons to the auction. Equipment auction sites will remain open for inspections. Check daily for updates. Learn More
**SOLD!!** 17.5 Acre Farmstead - Buffalo, ND
FARMSTEAD FOR SALE
17.5 Acres - Cass County, ND
3610 140th Ave SE, Buffalo ND
Property Note: Enjoy rural living in this quiet and mature 17.5 acre farmstead tucked in two miles off of I-94 near Buffalo, ND. This charming acreage includes an approx. 2000 sq. ft two-story house with three bedrooms, two baths, sun room and one-stall attached garage. A Morton building and a wood-workers dream studio-shed are also located on the property with two other storage sheds. This little piece of heaven is priced to move and won't be on the market long! Contact Katie Lorenz with Pifer’s Realty to schedule your private tour.
Contact: Katie Lorenz at 701.490.0820 or Pifer’s Auction & Realty at 701.523.7366 for more information and a complete catalog.
Driving Directions from Interstate 94: Buffalo Exit (Mile Marker 314), North 1 mile on Hwy 38, take a right and go east on 36th Ave for 1 mile. Take a right a go south on 140th Ave SE. The farmstead will be on the right-hand side.
Address: 3610 140th Ave SE, Buffalo ND
Legal: NE1/4 6-139-54 W, Cass County, ND, less the North 850 feet of the East 900 feet of the said NE1/4 of Section 6.
Taxes (2019): $1777
- Original two-story farmhouse from the 1800s with updated additions and remodeling.
- Main Floor: Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Living Room, Bathroom. Laundry Room, 1 Bedroom, Storage Room, Sun Room, Wood Fireplace
- Second Floor: 2 Bedrooms,1 Storage Room, 1 Bathroom (Separate Storage Room with Private Stair Access)
- Approx. 1100 sq. feet on Main Floor, 800 sq. feet on Second Floors
- Concrete Block Foundation
- Central Air Conditioning
- Electric Baseboard Heat with Oil Furnace Backup
- One Septic System
- Cass Rural Water
- All appliances included and furniture negotiable
Double Detached Garage:
- 20' x 30'
- Concrete Floor
- Shop Area with Work Bench
- 50' x 100'
- Built in 1995
- Dirt Floor, Not Insulated
- 35' x 20' Section 1
- 29' x 23' Section 2
- Renovated Old Schoolhouse
Movable Trailer Storage Unit: (20x50)
Single Stall Shed Storage Building: (20x18)
Steel Bin #1 - 3,500 bu.
Steel Bin #2 - 3,500 bu.
Steel Bin #3 - 3,500 bu.
Steel Bin #4 - 2,400 bu.
Exterior: Hard Slate, Brick, Wood
Sq. Ft.: 2000
Tax Year: 2019
Water: Rural Water
Year Built: 1800
Parcel Number: 47000007221000
Lot Sq. Ft.: 762,300