8.5 +/- Acre Farmstead - Marion, ND
FARMSTEAD FOR SALE
8.5 +/- Acres - LaMoure County, ND
5438 Co Rd. #61 - Marion, ND
Property Note: Beautiful 8.5 acre farmstead tucked in right outside of Marion, ND. This quiet retreat includes an 3000 sq ft rambler house with the main floor recently updated, a Morton building built in 2009, one large Quonset, an oversized barn with extra storage, and two bins with two additional hopper bins. This gorgeous acreage is surrounded by mature trees and highway access from the driveway! Contact Katie Lorenz with Pifer’s Realty to schedule your private tour.
Contact: Katie Lorenz at 701.490.0820 or Pifer’s Auction & Realty at 701.523.7366 for more information and a complete catalog.
Driving Directions From Hwy. #46 & County Rd. #61: 1/2 mile south on Co Rd. #61.
Address: 5438 Co Rd. #61 - Marion ND
Acres: 8.5 +/-
Legal: 2-136-61 Blk 0 Auditors Lot 2-1
Taxes (2018): $81.27
- Rambler built in the early 1980's.
- 1 Living Area and 1 Family Room, Kitchen, Office, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths on Main Floor.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 on Main, 1 in seperate basement Master Suite)
- 2 Additional Bedrooms in Basement without Egress Windows.
- 2 Basements. One original to the house, and one added on in early 90's with Master Suite.
- Updated Cortek Flooring on Main Floor in 2017.
- Updated countertops in Kitchen in 2017.
- New Electric Furnace in 2014.
- Lots of storage space!
- Screened In Porch with Patio Door Access.
- Serperate Area for Office and/or Beauty Salon with 1/2 Bath, private access from outside and more storage!
- Rural Water
- 3–Stall Garage, extra deep!
- 75' x 40'
- Built in 2009
- Full Cement Floor
- Behlen Shed 40' x 60'
- Built in 1977
- Sliding Doors
- 63' x 60'
- Built in 1960
-Steel Bin #1 - 8,500 bu. (1975)
Steel Bin #2 - 8,500 bu. (1975)
Hopper Bin #1 - 2,000 bu.
Hopper Bin #2 - 2,000 bu.
Garage: 3- Stall
Tax Year: 2018
Wood Stove: Porch Area
Year Built: 1980
Parcel Number: 12-02022300