Due to COVID-19, ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Attendance in the auction ring will be limited. Phone bidding is available for Land Auctions and limited for Equipment Auctions. Please do not bring non-essential or vulnerable persons to the auction. Equipment auction sites will remain open for inspections. Check daily for updates. Learn More
3,500 Head Feedlot for Sale - McHenry County, ND
**MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!!**
3,500 HEAD FEEDLOT FOR SALE
58.8 +/- Acres - McHenry County, ND
Property Note: For sale on 58.8 +/- acres is a well built and well maintained cattle feedlot conveniently located 1.5 miles off US Highway 2, and only 30 minutes from either Minot to the west and Rugby Livestock to the east. The feed lot property features 21 separate pens, including 7 working and sorting pens, all with separate watering fountains, 4000 feet bunk line, heated shop, 80-foot scale with heated office, heated working facilities, 10,000 bu grain storage, and separate feed handling buildings. This facility is licensed for 3500 head year-round and well-lit for nighttime loading, unloading and feeding operations.
Contact: John Stober at 701.426.8834, or Alan Butts at 701.400.8858 for more information, or Pifer’s Auction and Realty at 877.700.4099, www.pifers.com for a brochure on the property.
Directions: From Towner ND, travel 15 miles west on US Hwy. #2, then 1.5 miles north on 5th Ave. N. Property is on west side of the road.
Acres: 58.8 +/-
Address: 6234 5th Ave. N - Towner, ND
Legal Description: Outlot 391 of E 1/2 SE1/4 and Outlot 471 of SE1/4 Section 21-156-78
Taxes (2019): $747.74
- Heated shop 73' x40' x 14' with 4 overhead doors (3-12' x 12' and 1-12' x 16').
- Heated Working Facilities with Office
- 21 separate pens from 150 to 500 head. 7 working and sorting pens set up for night loading and unloading.
- Four bay Commodity Building
- 80 foot Truck Scale with 640 sq. ft. Office, Lunch Room, and Bathroom
- 10,000 bu. Grain Storage
- 24,000 gal Liquid Mineral Storage
- 200' x 40' x 12' Pole Barn
- 5 wells on Variable Speed producing 190-200 gallons per minute, 2 inch water lines
- 1200 ft Holding Pond with 3 Concrete Solid Separators
- 2-1000 gal fuel tanks
- Propane Tanks- Owned
- 2 Additional Small Outbuildings