2,622.51 +/- Acre Ranch For Sale - Pierce County, ND
Arrowhead Ranch For Sale
2,622.51 +/- Acres - Pierce County, ND
CALL FOR PRICE
Property Description: This is a premiere property which includes a farm site, productive farmland, hayland and pasture. The ranch headquarters is an impressive environment with modern home, Quonset, shop, barns and extensive livestock handling facility overlooking Antelope Lake. A very scenic property to say the least with wooded ravines, 2.5 miles of lake shore and hilltop views of 20 miles or more. This unique setting provides everything in outdoor recreation from walleye fishing to quality deer management. A rare opportunity to purchase a working ranch with contiguous acreage!
Contact: Corey Longnecker at 701.302.0418 or Pifer's Auction & Realty at 877.700.4099 for more information.
Driving Directions: From Anamoose, ND, go 4 miles North on 16th Ave. NE, turn East on 36th St. NE and go 6 miles, turn North and go 3/4 of mile, road will curve east to ranch headquarters.
Total Acres: 2,622.51 +/-
Cropland Acres: 998 +/-
Taxes (2017): $7,930.47
Lots 4-5, 25-152-74; SE1/4NW1/4, Lots 2-3-4 Less R/W Less 100X100 Miles Homes Inc; E1/2SE1/4, Lot 5; N1/2SW1/4, NW1/4SE1/4; S1/2SW1/4, SW1/4SE1/4 26-152-74; NE1/4SE1/4,SE1/4SE1/4 27-152-74; W1/2NE1/4, E1/2NW1/4 34-152-74; NE1/4,NW1/4,SW1/4,SE1/4 35-152-74; S1/2NW1/4, Lots 1-3, Lots 2-4, SW1/4 36-152-74; Lot 7 6-151-73; W1/2SW1/4,SW1/4NW1/4, Lot 4 1-151-74; Lots 1-2, S1/2NE1/4, SW1/4NW1/4, NW1/4SW1/4, Lots 3-4, SE1/4NW1/4, E1/2SE1/4, E1/2SW1/4, W1/2SE1/4 2-151-74; E1/2NE1/4 12-151-74
- 3,160 square feet with 22' x 28' attached garage and 40' x 16' deck.
- Main floor includes, kitchen, formal dining room, TV room with projection system, office, laundry room, bathroom, bedroom and mud room.
- Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with decks and bathroom.
- Basement has a family room, mechanical room, bedroom and storage area.
- Heat-off peak electric, propane and wood.
- Private sewer.
- Private well.
- 18' x 24' Guest cabin with deck.
- 40' x 60' shop with concrete floor and 13' x 40' insulated work area
- 40' x 80' Quonset for cold storage.
- 40' x 80' with concrete floor which includes a “Hi-Hog” livestock handling system with sorting chute, tub, corral, hyd. squeeze and scale.
- 40' x 80' calving barn with individual pens and squeeze chute, heated partition for storage.
- 40' x 64' loafing barn.
- 11' x 16' storage building.
- 3 grain bins.
This is an exceptional livestock setup and was designed and constructed to manage Buffalo with 3 barns, 7 Omni waters, large feeding area and numerous sorting pens connected by alley ways. The overall design and adjacent pasture provides for easy flow of livestock from calving time to pasture. Most of the perimeter fence on the ranch has been built new to hold Buffalo and cross fencing is in place to divide the pasture acreage into 4 large grazing cells.
Shown by appointment only!