Due to COVID-19, ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Social distancing guidelines will be followed in the auction ring and space could be limited. Phone bidding is available for Land Auctions and limited phone bidding is available for Equipment Auctions. Please do not bring vulnerable persons or bidders to the auction that don't plan on bidding. Equipment auction sites will remain open for inspections. Check daily for updates. Learn More
WRITTEN BID LEASE: 66.95 +/- Crop Acres - Wood County, WI
WRITTEN BID LEASE AUCTION
66.95 +/- Crop Acres - Wood County, WI
Written Bids Due:
Friday, January 29, 2021 – 5:00 p.m. (CT)
Mail, Email or Fax Bids to:
Pifer’s Corporate Office
ATTN: Accola Property, c/o Ben Tilberg
1506 29th Ave. S
Moorhead, MN 56560
(bid forms are available for download above)
Auction Note: Pifer’s Land Management is seeking sealed bids for the 2021-2023 crop seasons. This property features 120 +/- total acres, and bidding for this parcel will be based on an established 66.95 +/- crop base acres. This land is in Cary Township of Wood County, WI. The successful bidder will have possession upon signing of the lease by owner and tenant. Bids will be submitted on an annual dollar per acre basis.
Contact: Ben Tilberg at 715.305.1989, (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pifer’s Auction & Realty at 218.477.1968 for more information or a bid form (bid forms are available for download above).
Driving Directions: From Pittsville, WI, go west 7.2 miles from the intersection of State Hwy. #73 and State Hwy. #80. Parcel is located on State Hwy. #73.
Legal: E1/2NW1/4 less the farmstead & SW1/4NE1/4 28-23-2
Crop Acres: 66.95 +/-
OWNER: Accola Family Trust
- All written bids must be received before 5:00 p.m. (CT) on January 29, 2021.
- Written bids will be submitted on an annual per acre basis.
- All written bids must be accompanied with a 3-year farming plan, including but not limited to, crop rotation, normal chemical/fertilizer application, and tillage/planting practices. All bids must include cover crop plans each year. The stewardship/farming plans are important to the landowner (s) and will play an important role in the final decision when awarding the contracts.
- The winning bidder will (upon Landowner acceptance) receive a lease agreement provided by Pifer’s Land Management.
- Bidders are bidding on a 3-year lease agreement. The agreement will begin at the signing of the contract and terminate December 31, 2023.
- Annual rent will be due on or before March 1st each year of the lease agreement.
- The awarded bidder must provide a letter of good standing from their financial institution.
- The Landowner reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.