WRITTEN BID AUCTION: 642.02 +/- Acres - Stutsman County, ND
WRITTEN BID LAND AUCTION
642.02 +/- Acres - Stutsman County, ND
Bids Due By: Thursday, April 11, 2019 – 5:00 p.m. (CT)
Oral Bidding: Thursday, April 18, 2019 – TBD
Written Bids Due:
Thursday, April 11, 2019 – Before 5:00 p.m. (CT)
Mail, Email or Fax Bids to:
Pifer’s Auction & Realty
ATTN: Terry Skjerseth C/o: CHS Written Bid Land Auction
1506 29th Ave. S
Moorhead, MN 56560
(bid forms are available for download above)
Auction Note: This written bid auction features 640.35 +/- cropland acres with blended overall Soil Productivity Index (SPI) of 67. Bidding will be based on dollar amount per acre and bidders have the opportunity to bid on the overall property. Property has 475.46 Base Acres. This property has no US Fish & Wildlife Easements. There is excellent access to all the parcels with a new, improved road on the south and west. This property was partially developed for fertilizer plant in 2015-2016. A portion of the 2019 rent will go to the new owner!
Contact: Terry Skjerseth at 701.261.1144 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a complete catalog with Bidding form.
Driving Directions: From the Spiritwood Exit on I-94 east of Jamestown, ND, proceed north 2 miles, then proceed east of 34th St. 1 mile. This will place you at the SW corner of Sec. 24 and the NW corner of Sec. 25.
Acres: 56.68 +/-
Legal: Auditor’s lot 25 less Co. Rd. 25-140-62
Crop Acres: 56 +/-
Soil Productivity Index (SPI): 76.1
Taxes (2018): $552.05 - Tax parcel # 51-2522020
Acres: 292.34 +/-
Legal: W ½ 24-140-62
Crop Acres: 285 +/- (estimated)
Soil Productivity Index (SPI): 72.5
Taxes (2018): $2,585.86
Parcel Note: FSA will determine final breakdown of crop acres and split of bases and yields if Parcel 2 & 3 sell to separate buyers.
Acres: 293 +/-
Legal: E ½ 24- 140-62
Soil Productivity Index: TBD
Cropland Acres: 273.23 +/- (estimated)
Taxes (2018): $2,237.54
Parcel Note: FSA will determine final breakdown of crop acres and split of bases and yields if Parcel 2 & 3 sell to separate buyers. This parcel will also have an egress and ingress easement with the road located in the SW ¼ extending from 34th St. N.
OWNER: CHS INC
- All written bids must be received before 5:00 p.m. (CT) on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
- Written bids will be submitted on an annual per acre basis.
- The top written bids will be invited to the Oral Bidding and will have an opportunity to raise their bid at a time and place designated by Pifer’s Auction & Realty. Oral Bidding will be on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at TBD.
- Each Oral Bidder will have the opportunity to bid on each parcel individually as well as altogether (Overall). Each Oral Bidder must bid on at least one parcel individually to qualify for participation in the Overall bidding process.
- The winning bidder will receive a North Dakota purchase agreement provided by Pifer’s Auction & Realty.
- The Landowner reserves the right to reject or accept any and all bids.
- All statements made the day of the Oral Bidding take precedence over all printed materials.