**SALE PENDING!!** Commercial Building For Sale - Colgate, ND
502 Main Ave. - Colgate, ND
Property Note: If you are looking to expand, relocate or just starting your business, this commercial building will be a perfect fit for you! This would make a great home base for any farm operation or would well meet the needs for your manufacturing, retail, or industrial operation. This property offers over 25,500 sq. ft. of shop, warehouse or production area, office space, and other additional square footage. This commercial building features a main office area, second floor offices, a large warehouse as well as 2 shipping/receiving docks. Many additional amenities make this office a must have for your business! Call today for a private viewing!
Contacts: Jared Nelson at 701.371.2388 or Steve Link at 701.361.9985 or call Pifer's Auction & Realty at 877.700.4099.
Address: 502 Main Ave. - Colgate, ND
Legal: LOTS 1 THRU 2 AND 18 BLK 12 CHAS. COOPER'S ADDITION AND PART OF S1/2
Production Area: 3,596 sq. ft.
Staging Area: 2,220 sq. ft. (Enough Room to Stage 2 Truck. More if Warehouse is Used)
Warehouse Area: 13,806 sq. ft.
2nd Floor Area: 3,900 sq. ft.
3rd Floor Area: 1,197 sq. ft.- Slanted Ceiling
Basement Area: 969 sq. ft. – Low Ceiling
Total: 25,688 sq. ft.
**Note: This does not include the dock areas or any offices on the production floor**
Office Area - Main Floor
- Reception Area-Tile Floor Entry
- 1 Large Office (Could Easily Fit 2 Desks Comfortably)
- 1 Large Lab with Sink. Built in Cupboards Around a Large Work Station. Ample Counter Space.
- 2 Restrooms (Men’s & Women’s)
- Large Lunchroom (Wired for a Stove: Includes a Sink and a Place for Lockers)
- Hot Water Heater Closet
- Supplies Closet
- Air Conditioner
- Propane Heat
2nd Floor Offices
- Large Conference Room - Sink and Cupboards
- 1 Small Office or Storage Closet
- 2 Large Offices with Connecting Doors. Storage Area Connected to the Largest Office
- Production Area Office/ Maintenance Room
- Sanitation Room Features a Double Sink and Shower
- 2 Dock Doors for Semi Truck Unloading and Loading
- Overhead Door to Drive into the Building
- Propane Heat
- Electrical Room with Door Access to Outside
- Large Driveway with Ample Parking Space. Some Pavement (Dock Area, Parking by Building, Picnic Table Area)
- Plug-in’s for Cars in the Cold Weather
- Huge Yard Space - Potential for Adding On
- Cement Slab in Back of Building Adjacent to the Overhead Door
- Walk-in Entrance to Back Door
- 2 Propane Storage Tanks (1 for Offices, 1 for Warehouse)
- Rural Water (Dakota Water users from Finley, ND)
- Garbage Collection (Brager Disposal)
- Electricity (Ottertail Power)
- Internet and Phone Service (BEK Communications)
- Snow Removal was Done Through a Local Company from Page, ND
- Propane was Bought from a Company in Galesburg, ND
OWNER: Bektrom Foods