Due to COVID-19, ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Attendance in the auction ring will be limited. Phone bidding is available for Land Auctions and limited for Equipment Auctions. Please do not bring non-essential or vulnerable persons to the auction. Equipment auction sites will remain open for inspections. Check daily for updates. Learn More
**SALE PENDING!!** 12.974 +/- Acre Farmstead - Walsh County, ND
Beautiful Farmstead for Sale
Lankin, ND - Walsh County, ND
Property Note: Walsh County farmstead featuring 12.974 +/- acres with a home, barn, shop, chicken coops, grain bins and small crop fields! Property is located a few miles from the beautiful farming community of Lankin in the northeast region of North Dakota.
Property Directions: From Lankin, ND go two miles west and then 2 1/2 miles south on 123rd Ave. NE.
Address: 5933 123rd Ave. NE - Lankin, ND 58250
Acres: 12.974 +/-
Legal: 12.974 +/- Acres in SE1/4 of 4-155-57
Taxes (2019): TBD Estimated
- Built in 1994
- 1,560 Sq.ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 3/4 Bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Large Kitchen
- Large Patio
- Laundry Room
- Central Air & Heat Pump - Backup is Propane (CHS Tank Leased - 75% Full)
- Stove, Built in Microwave, and Refrigerator
- Finished Basement with Egress Windows
- Attached 2 car garage - 28' x 28'
- Double Car Garage - 22' x 26' - Asphalt Shingles
- Single Car Garage - 14' x 20' - Steel Roof
- Wood Grainery (Converted to Playhouse) - 14' x 16' - Wood Floor, Steel Roof & Sididng
- Lawn Shed - 8' x 10'
- Quonset - 32' x 48' - Cement Floor
- Machine Shop - 30' x 36' - 12' x 20' Door with Electric Opener - Cement Floor - Propane Heat - Asphalt Shingles in 2005
- Barn - 36' x 52' with 18' x 52' Lean-to - Asphalt Shingles
- Chicken Coops - 12' x 20' - Dirt Floor
- Grain Bins
- (4) Butler Bins - 4,000 bu. Storage with Full Floor Aeration - Leased Through 5/2021
- (1) MFS Bin - 5,000 bu. Storage with Full Floor Aeration - Leased Through 5/2021
- 5 Older Bins - 4 Used - Total 6,800 bu. Storage
- Smaller Hopper Bin
Full Legal Description & Survey:
That part of the Southeast Quarter of Section 4, Township 155 North, Range 57 West of the Fifth Principal Meridian, Walsh County, North Dakota, as described as follows:
Commencing at the southeast corner of said Southeast Quarter, thence North 01°43ʹ52ʺ West, along the easterly line of said Southeast Quarter, for a distance of 1245.83 feet to the true point of beginning; thence continue North 01°43ʹ52ʺ West, along the easterly line of said Southeast Quarter, for a distance of 780.00 feet; thence North 89°42ʹ03ʺ West a distance of 725.00 feet, thence South 01°43ʹ52ʺ East, parallel with the easterly line of said Southeast Quarter, for a distance of 780.00 feet; thence South 89°42ʹ03ʺ East a distance of 725.00 feet to the true point of beginning.
Said tract of land contains 12.974 acres, more or less and is subject to easements as may be of record.
Legal: 12.974 Acres in SE 1/4 of 4-155-57
Foundation: Poured Basement
Garage: 2 Car
Heating: Heat Pump - Propane Backup
Sq. Ft.: 1590
Tax Year: 2019
Water: Rural - Walsh Rural Water
Year Built: 1992
Lot Dimensions: 725' x 780'