ONLINE BIDDING is recommended for all Pifer’s Land and Equipment Auctions. Social distancing guidelines will be followed and space could be limited. Learn More
Log Home on 80 +/- Acres - Burleigh County, ND
Custom Built Log Home on 80 +/- Acres
18995 52nd St. NE - Baldwin, ND
PRICE REDUCED: $899,000
Property Note: Location, views and a custom-built home, what more could you ask for? This property has every feature that you can imagine for rural living and was designed with the utmost care. The exquisite craftsmanship of the home is apparent and features exposed log and vaulted ceilings throughout as well as a basement that can be quickly finished to suit your needs. The abundance of outdoor living space is designed with the nature lover in mind with wrap around decks, patios and garden area. The barn and shop are a handyman’s dream and provide the perfect space for winter projects and horsin’ around. This is a must-see property that has been maintained with detail. Call today for a private viewing.
Contact: Abbey Messer at 701.202.4646 or Darin Peterson at 701.220.5396.
Driving Directions: From Bismarck ND, Drive north on Hwy. #83 for 10 miles, Turn east on 201st Ave. NE for 4 miles, turn south on 52nd St. for approximately 0.5 miles. Home will be on the east side of the road.
Address: 18995 52nd St. NE - Baldwin, ND
Acres: 80 +/-
Legal: S1/2SW1/4 21-141-79
Parcel # : 52-141-79-00-21-601
Taxes (2019): $2,043.47
Style: Two Story with Walkout Basement
Size: 3,349 sq. ft.
Main Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
Upper Stairs: 807 sq. ft.
Basement (wired, framed and ready for sheetrock): 1,271 sq. ft.
Total Bedrooms: 3
Total Bathrooms: 2.5 (additional plumbing in basement)
Main Floor Bedrooms: 1
Main Floor Bathrooms: 1.5
Garage: Two Stall Attached Garage, Floor Heat, Insulated, Basement Access, 744 sq. ft.
Basement: Fully Framed and wired, Stained Concrete Floor, Floor Heat. Framed for additional living area, 2 non-conforming rooms, laundry/bathroom, mechanical area. Walk out Access.
- 42' x 60' Shop: Heated Concrete Floors, Spray Foam Insulated, Drive through 14' x 16' Insulated Overhead Doors, 16 ft. Sidewalls, Water & Floor Drain.
- 42' x 60' Pole Barn with hay loft: 16 ft. Sidewalls, Front Door 24 ft. Wide, Water & Electricity, Back part is the horse barn & tack room with automatic Richie waterer, loft access feeding and opens to continuous corral system.
6 +/- Farmstead Acres
14+/- Pasture Acres
60+/- Hayland/ Tillable Acres with a Soil Productivity Index (SPI) of 52
List of Updated & Features:
- Fully custom Amish Log Built Home out of Libby, MT
- Floor Heat Throughout with Brand New Birmingham US Boiler system. New 1000 gallon propane tank to fuel boiler. Housed in insulated shed by propane tank.
- Full wrap around deck and patio on main floor, balcony deck off loft and patio at the basement entrance.
- Main Floor Master suite with walk in closet and walk out access.
-Updated Stainless appliances
- Completely Custom from Start to Finish!!!
Legal: S1/2SW1/4 Section 21-141-79, Burleigh County, North Dakota
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Cooling: Central Air
Garage: 2 Car Attached
Heating: Forced Air/ Floor Heat
Sq. Ft.: 3349
Tax Year: 2019
Wood Stove: No
Year Built: 2006
Zoning: Residential/ Agricultural
Parcel Number: 52-141-79-00-21-601