37 +/- Acre Farmstead & Horse Property - Grand Forks County, ND
**MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON**
Beautiful Farmstead & Horse Property for Sale
Grand Forks County, ND
Property Note: Grand Forks County farmstead features 37 Acres with a home, barn, shop, pasture, and hunting land! Beautiful home with three bedroom, three bath, two fire places, large three car garage and farntasic views and landscaping throughout. Nestled against the Turtle River valley near Larimore, ND this great horse property includes pasture, heated barn with 6 stalls, bathroom, tack room, and wash rack. Deer, turkey, bald eagles and other wildlife seen throughout the property. Habitat makes prime hunting with fantastic whitetail deer and turkeys. Great areas throughout the property for strategic food plot and deer stand placement. Addition 192 cropland acres with beautiful shelfer belts contigous to the property is also available for purchase. This addition acres are highly productive for alfalfa, soybeans, corn, and wheat.
If you want a gorgeous country setting & yet be within many amenities, this is for you. Property is located a few miles northeast of the beautiful farming community of Larimore, North Dakota. Larimore has many amenities including some of the best schools, shopping, floral shop, service stations, bars, restaurants, dentist, clinic, pharmacy, banking/credit union, attorney & insurance services, museum, nursing home and assisted living. Larimore Dam and Golf Course are just a few miles away and the Turtle River State Park is east on Highway 2 a few more miles. Larimore is a short commute to the Grand Forks Air Force Base, and Grand Forks, ND/East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
Contact: Bob Pifer at 701-371-8538 or more information or Pifer’s at 877-477-3105 for a complete catalog. Shown by appointment only.
Property Directions: North of Larimore at Hwy 2 & 18 go one mile east and .4 miles north.
Address: 1942 36th ST NE, Larimore, ND 58251
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Large Kitchen
- Two Fireplaces
- Approximately 4,183 sq.ft.
- Large Laundry Room
- Propane heat and central air
- Stove, Built in Microwave, and Refrigerator
- Built in 2005
- Unfinished Basement with egress window.
- Large 3 car attached garage with 12' ceilings
- 36’ x 48’ Heated Horse Barn
- Morton Building
- Concrete floor with the exception of the stalls
- 2 Ceiling Mounted Heater Blowers with adjustable ventilation system
- 6 12' x 12' Stalls
- 4 Finished with Padded Flooring, Drop Down Doors & Barred Sliding Windows
- Heated 12' x 17' Tack Room with baseboard and cove heaters
- 2 - 7' x 12' Storage Areas
- Bathroom with baseboard & cove heaters, large sink & 50 gallon water heater
- 10' x 12' Wash Rack with hot/cold water & floor drain
- 24' x 30' Loafing Shed
- 42’ x 60’ Machine Shed
- Cement Floor
Total Acres: 37 +/-
Pasture Acres: 21.3 +/-
Legal: 37 +/- Acres in part of the NW¼ & SW¼ 29-152-54
MLS Information: Grand Forks Board of Realtors #19-1539 and Fargo/Moorhead Board of Realtors MLS #19-4797. Call agent for Co-Broke Compensation.