2,414.63 +/- Acres - Dunn County, ND
2,414.63 +/- Acres - Dunn County, ND
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 – 11:00 a.m. (MT)
Auction Location: Grand Dakota Lodge & Convention Center - Dickinson, ND
Auction Note: The Fettig Ranch is a remarkable property with expansive meadows, stunningly beautiful buttes and treelined-valleys on the eastern edge of the North Dakota Badlands. What’s more, the ranch is rich in wildlife habitat, native grasses and flowers. It’s diversity and contrasts provide productive grazing for cattle and horses and endless activities for sportsmen and recreationalists.
The Fettig Ranch will be offered in three parcels. Parcel one features a notable farm and ranch headquarters highlighted by a multi-purpose building with living quarters, shop, tack room, livestock well and Southwest Water (Rural Water.) The highly productive cropland is suitable for alfalfa and small grains, and the pastureland offers excellent grazing. The Gumbo Creek also runs through this parcel. North Dakota Hwy. #22 divides parcels two and three which provides great access to both parcels.
The Badlands are in view for miles with The Little Missouri River in the distance resulting in beautiful scenic views. This is a premiere property that rarely comes on the market!
Please Note: Personal property is not included in the sale including, but not limited, to corral panels, wind-break panels, hopper bins and fuel tanks. All sub-surface minerals are excluded from the sale and will be reserved by the sellers.
Contact: Kevin Pifer at 701.238.5810 for more information or Pifer’s Auction & Realty at 877.700.4099 for a complete catalog.
Acres: 314.96 +/-
Legal Description: W1/2 9-145-95 less 5.04 +/- acres
Crop Acres: 109.96 +/-
Pasture Acres: 193 +/-
Taxes (2018): $477.97
Morton Building, Bunkhouse & Shop:
• Acres: 12 +/-
• Years Built: 2013-2015
• Size: 6,600 sq. ft.
- Shop: 5,400 sq. ft., 14' x 16' mezzanine; 16' walls.
- Bunkhouse: 1,260 sq. ft.; 14' x 20' loft.
• Bunkhouse: Kitchen with dining area, living room, mechanical, laundry room, 3/4 bath, office, bedroom – mud room.
• Bunkhouse Interior Finish: Ceilings and walls: pine/cedar tongue and groove boards; ceramic tile and laminate flooring, fireplace, hickory cabinets with granite counter tops, paddle fans, kitchen appliances, washer, dryer.
• Siding: Ribbed metal panels.
• Interior: Insulated liner; 1,200 sq. ft. 8' high - 3/4" plywood on south and west walls.
• Roof: Ribbed steel metal, insulated sandwich panel, two cupolas.
• Floor: 6" poured reinforced.
• Insulation: R-38 blown in.
• Windows: Vinyl clad sliders, louvered shutters.
• Overhead Doors: 2 – 14' x 14'; 1 – 20' x 14'; insulated with operators.
• Passage Doors: Two flex-steel, insulated.
• Electrical System: 120 Volt 3-phase system, two 200, one 100 amp service entrances, rigid and regular conduit, PVC, photo cells.
• Plumbing: Shower, sink, water closet, sump pump, 80 gallon water heater, kitchen sink, laundry tray, floor drains, drain tile and septic system, water well, pressure tank.
• HVAC: Radiant hot water floor heat, space heaters, propane forced air heat with central air.
Acres: 1,078.57 +/- (Estimated acres, survey will determine final acreage)
Legal: West of Hwy. #22 in 3-147-95 (TBD by Survey), all of 9-147-95, E1/2NW1/4, NE1/4SW1/4, NW1/4NE1/4 Less 33.70 acres, 9.89 acres & 0.47 acres
Taxes (2018): $307.69 (Estimate)
The impressive steep tree-lined valleys, and massive buttes provide remarkable habitat for wildlife. Recreational opportunities are endless, such as hiking, horseback riding and hunting!
The native grasses and access to Southwest Water (Rural Water) provide a powerful dynamic for livestock grazing.
This parcel clearly has much to offer, including excellent access from ND Hwy. #22. The entire access lies west of Hwy. #22.
Acres: 1,021.10 +/- (Estimated acres, survey will determine final acreage)
Legal: W1/2SW1/4, SW1/4NW1/4, SW1/4SE1/4 less 3.41 acres in 2-147-95, East of Hwy. #22 in 3-147-95 & East of Hwy. #22 in 10-147-95 (TBD by Survey), S1/2NE1/4 Less 2.67 acres & NW1/4NE1/4 & SE1/4 & W1/2 of 11-147-95, S1/2NE1/4, S1/2SW1/4 in 12-147-95
Taxes (2018): $221.92 (Estimate)
The expansive meadows surrounded by tree-lined valleys and buttes provide incredible opportunities for livestock grazing and hunting. This parcel also has great opportunities for recreational activities. The gradual valleys allow the ease of hiking and horseback riding. Within the valleys lays a prominent water hole providing water for livestock and wildlife.
This parcel has excellent access from ND Hwy. #22 with views of the Little Missouri River. An access road into the property is also shared with The Little Missouri State Park. This beautiful state park draws in many individuals throughout the Midwest. The park is a great retreat for horseback riding & camping!
NOTE: The parcel is subject to a “Trail Lease” with The Little Missouri State Park through November 21, 2021. Public access to the trails is limited to a six-month period from May 1st through November 1st each year of the easement. All annual payments have been paid in full to sellers. The lease does not restrict the rights of the owners and their guests to hunt on the lands, and does not convey any hunting rights to the state or public.
OWNER: Fettig Ranch
Legal: SE1/4 Less 7.63 acres, 27.06 acres & 8.77 acres in 3-147-95, SW1/4 Less 2.52 acres in 3-147-95, S1/2NW1/4 & Lot 4 in 3-147-95, S1/2NE1/4 Less 7.63 acres, 3.65 acres & 4.39 acres in 3-147-95, W1/2SW1/4, SW1/4NW1/4, SW1/4SE1/4 less 3.41 acres in 2-147-95, A