LAND MANAGER - FULL TIME
Pifer’s Land Management is seeking a farm Land Manager. Our ideal candidate is known for their integrity, innovation and results. If you have a strong understanding of the agricultural industry, markets and trends, are a self-starter and have a knack for networking and contractual negotiations, this career opportunity is for you. The Pifer Group, Inc. utilizes drone technology for land management and real estate marketing purposes.You would be the lead contact in operating Pifer’s small UAS and producing the data into professional marketing media.If you are motivated by unlimited territories of business potential, we want you on the Pifer’s team.
- Strong understanding of agricultural industry, markets and trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Drone technology proficient: operation of UAS and production of UAS marketing materials
- Hold remote pilot license and/or obtain license within 6 months
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurability by The Pifer Group, Inc.
- Prospect and secure new management clients
- Partner with Pifer’s Real Estate Agents and Brokers to secure new management clients
- Prepare Land Management proposals for new and/or existing clients
- Negotiate and draft Management Agreements with client(s)
- Assist in executing Management duties per Management Agreements
- Negotiate and draft Lease Agreements with tenant(s)
- Assist in making sure tenant(s) and Pifer’s is performing according to the Lease Agreements
- Perform property inspections of the managed property(s)
- Assist in the creation of the client Year-End-Reports (YER)
- Update and maintain client files
- Lead contact for operation of Pifer’s UAS and producing marketing materials from UAS data for The Pifer Group, Inc.
- Update and assist in the maintenance of the Land Management software system
- Work with Land Management team in setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Represent Pifer’s Land Management and/or The Pifer Group, Inc. at seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc.
- Organize and/or assist in the organization of seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc. to illuminate Pifer’s Land Management and/or The Pifer Group, Inc to the public and/or to prospective clients
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials for seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc.
- Assist Pifer’s corporate administrative personnel in answering phones, mailings, auction preparations as well as any other administrative duties as needed.
Backgrounds in Agribusiness, Ag/Commercial Banking, Business Management and/or Sales are beneficial. This position offers base plus commission.