Pifer's Land Management
Land Manager Needed - Immediate Opening!
Interested in pursuing a career in the Agricultural industry?
Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Strong understanding of agricultural industry, markets and trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Drone technology proficient: operation of UAS and production of UAS marketing materials
- Hold remote pilot license and/or obtain license within 6 months
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurability by The Pifer Group, Inc.
- Prospect and secure new management clients
- Partner with Pifer’s Real Estate Agents and Brokers to secure new management clients
- Prepare Land Management proposals for new and/or existing clients
- Negotiate and draft Management Agreements with client(s)
- Assist in executing Management duties per Management Agreements
- Negotiate and draft Lease Agreements with tenant(s)
- Assist in making sure tenant(s) and Pifer’s is performing according to the Lease Agreements
- Perform property inspections of the managed property(s)
- Assist in the creation of the client Year-End-Reports (YER)
- Update and maintain client files
- Lead contact for operation of Pifer’s UAS and producing marketing materials from UAS data for The Pifer Group, Inc.
- Update and assist in the maintenance of the Land Management software system
- Work with Land Management team in setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Represent Pifer’s Land Management and/or The Pifer Group, Inc. at seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc.
- Organize and/or assist in the organization of seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc. to illuminate Pifer’s Land Management and/or The Pifer Group, Inc to the public and/or to prospective clients
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials for seminars, expos, presentations, social events, etc.
- Assist Pifer’s corporate administrative personnel in answering phones, mailings, auction preparations as well as any other administrative duties as needed.
Backgrounds in Agribusiness, Ag/Commercial Banking, Business Management and/or Sales are beneficial. This position offers base plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time